5 Reasons Why Turmeric Is Called A Herbal Medicinerohit.nutra
Turmeric is the most popular spice in India and used as the medicine to several diseases. It is an herb which is known for fighting and potentially reversing diseases. In comparison to herbs like garlic, ginger, cinnamon and much more, Turmeric is on the top of the list with the highest medicinal properties in it. When turmeric is compared to may pharmaceutical medications it is more effective than that of the capsules and medicines.
Turmeric is an Indian spice with pepper-like the aroma, sharp taste and golden in color. It is the basic spice for almost every dish you cook. It is loaded with lots of essential nutrients such as protein, dietary fiber, niacin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, potassium, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc. Due to which turmeric is one of the best medicine to all your health problems. One tablespoon of turmeric every day keeps all health problems way, it fights below-mentioned health problems:
1. Cancer: The active components in turmeric helps to destroy cancer building cells. It specifically fights prostate cancer. The nutrients it contains act as protectors against tumors. It has a preventive effect to the brain and breast tumors.
2. Arthritis: Turmeric is the best antioxidant properties to cure joint pains. The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric help those suffering from rheumatoid arthritis by destroying the free radicals in the body that damage body cells. Consuming turmeric regularly relieves mild joint pains and joint inflammation.
3. Diabetes: One the best medicine for diabetics. The medicinal properties of turmeric help to control insulin levels and glucose controls. Turmeric helps to reduce insulin resistance.
4. Cholesterol: Turmeric being the basic spice to every recipe can reduce the cholesterol levels. Controlling cholesterol levels would lead to preventing your health from other cardiovascular diseases.
5. Immune System: the anti-bacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties of turmeric helps you strengthen your immunity. A strong immune system stimulates prevention of viral infection, cold, and flu. Drinking a glass of warm milk with one tablespoon of turmeric daily helps to strengthen your immune system.