With so much fiber packed in each tiny seed, adding flax seeds to your diet promotes regular bowel movements and can improve your digestive health.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- The high fiber content of flax seeds can help lower cholesterol and thereby play an important role in improving heart health.Flaxseeds bind to bile salts and is then excreted by the body. To replenish these bile salts, cholesterol is pulled from your blood into your liver. This process lowers your blood levels of cholesterol.
- Flax seeds keep you full for longer and may help you manage your weight by controlling your appetite. Thereby aiding in weight management.
- Flax seeds may lower blood sugar due to their insoluble fiber content. They can be a beneficial addition to the diet of people with diabetes.
- Flax seeds contain a group of nutrients called lignans, which have powerful antioxidant and estrogen properties. They may help in preventing breast and prostate cancer, as well as other types of cancer.
- The omega-3s in flaxseeds can also help treat inflammatory arthritis.
- Flaxseeds work as a great replacement for all those gluten-containing grains in your diet. Therefore, it is a good choice for anyone with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity.
- The omega-3 fatty acids in flaxseeds greatly contribute to skin health and appearance. They keep your skin hydrated and make it smooth.
- Flaxseed may be regarded as a useful therapeutic food for reducing hyperlipidemia.
- Flaxseeds help the body to absorb calcium. Flaxseeds are useful for joints and joints-related diseases. Flaxseeds contain Alpha Linolenic Acid, which promotes bone health.
- Almonds are high in antioxidants that can protect your cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging and disease.
- Almonds are extremely high in magnesium, a mineral that many people don’t get enough of. High magnesium intake may offer major improvements for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
- Eating few handfuls of almonds per day can lead to reductions in “bad” LDL cholesterol, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease.
- As the brain is the CPU of the body, it requires high quality nourishment to function at its best. Almond nourishes the brain and nervous system.
- Almonds with its high nutritional content, helps to improve bone health and joint strength.
- Almonds are great moisturizer. Its moisturizing qualities prevent the skin from drying, therefore boasting of anti-aging benefits. Also, Almonds are the key to a soft, supple, young and wrinkle-free skin.
Therefore, this combination of Almond and Flaxseeds, which are rich in ALA, lignans, fiber, protein, micronutrients – support overall health and have a huge role in prevention of other chronic diseases. Al-Flax is pure and natural forms of these nuts which contains natural fats and are low on carbs which are harmful for health. So include this flour in your daily diet and attain the numerous benefits of these nuts.