- Reviews (0)
MCT oil is a supplement made from a type of fat called medium-chain triglycerides. MCT molecules are smaller than those in most of the fats you eat (long-chain triglycerides [LCT]). This makes them easier to digest. You can absorb MCT in your bloodstream quickly. This turns it into energy you can use. MCT oil may support weight loss by increasing fullness, fat loss, energy burning, ketone production and by improving your gut environment.
Benefits of using MCT Capsules
- MCT oil can increase fat burning and reduce the need for carbs during exercise. However, it is unclear whether this translates to improved exercise performance.
- Weight loss and improved weight management ( MCTs may aid weight loss by reducing calorie intake and fat storage and increasing fullness, calorie burning, and ketone levels on low-carb diets. Still, a high-MCT diet’s weight loss effects are generally quite modest.)
- MCT oil may improve brain function, which could have benefits for people with epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease and autism.
- MCT oil contains fatty acids that have been shown to reduce the growth of yeast and bacteria. Overall, MCTs may have a variety of antimicrobial and antifungal effects.
- MCT oil may reduce heart disease risk factors such as weight, cholesterol and inflammation. Adding it to your diet could help lower your risk of heart disease.
Suggested dosage: 2 Liquid capsules daily, along with the meal
Direction: As a dietary supplement, Keep out of reach of children