Livestamin Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Supplement – 300 Grams
Aids in increasing muscle strength
Improves performance in high-intensity workouts
Boosts energy and stamina
Improves cellular energy & recovery
Easy to mix – Unflavoured & Micronized
- Supplement Facts
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
LIVESTAMIN Creatine Monohydrate is a premium quality supplement which gives 3 gms of pure micronized (without any adulteration) creatine monohydrate. It does not contain any artificial flavours or colours.
LIVESTAMIN Creatine Monohydrate is of very high grade, easily dissolvable, quickly absorbed creatine. It helps to provide strong muscles with the most clinically and highly researched form of micronized creatine and best available in the market.
It also helps in rapidly enhancing muscle cells capacity to regenerate adenosine triphosphate also known as ATP. ATP is a primary source of anaerobic energy power. If you have a higher amount of ATP in your body, then your body capacity to do exercise increases and you can push yourself to train harder, and also get faster recovery between each set of exercise. Hence, you will be able to work-out more in less time.
Let us Understand Creatine in Brief.
Creatine is a substance which occurs naturally and then gets converted into creatine phosphate when entered into the body. Creatine phosphate is responsible for making an element called adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Creatine is produced by the body as well as it can be obtained from few protein-rich foods.
Creatine Monohydrate is commonly known as a physiological sports supplement, also known as nutritional sport ergogenic.
Benefits of LIVESTAMIN Creatine Monohydrate.
1. Increase Muscle growth. People who are on creatine monohydrate substantially for a month have shown an excellent result in muscle growth.
2. Helps in Improving Strength and Stamina. Creatine monohydrate, when taken along with carbohydrate servings, have shown to improve exercise performance. It helps to increase the number of sets in the gym and also the weight bearing capacity increases.
3. Aids in Better Nutrient Transportation. Creatine Monohydrate, when taken along with whey protein and carbohydrate, results in better nutrient absorption in the body and also the energy transportation improves.
4. Helps in Increased Body Size, Muscle Cuts and Packs. LIVESTAMIN Creatine Monohydrate supplement helps in providing a powerful spike post workout. It enables creatine and other nutrients to shuttle into the muscles and aids in the replenishment of glycogen stores, helping glycogen compensation and which gives the body size and shape by enhancing muscle growth.
Common FAQ Regarding Creatine Monohydrate:
1. When will you see the impact of Creatine Monohydrate?
The results vary from person to person and also the way one is taking the supplement regularly. Most people see results in 24-72 hrs. Some people who consume minimum dosage of than 5 gms can start seeing the impact within 4-5 days.
2. Can women take this supplement?
Yes. This supplement is equally beneficial to women as it is for men. But, then the dosage will be slightly different which will depend upon the level of workout you perform.
3. Which is the best time to take creatine monohydrate?
Ideally, both pre and post workout is equally good when it comes to creatine monohydrate. But still, if you are taking post workout, it is slightly better.
This supplement has no effect on your liver and kidney and does not has any side effects even if taken on off days when you are not doing the workout, but then the dosage will differ. The best part of this product is that it can be taken by teens as well as for older adults to increase their strength.
This supplement can be made with water and also with milk and can also be added to your whey protein powder to enhance the taste. It is a small pack loaded with benefits, and hence LIVESTAMIN Creatine Monohydrate is a must buy the supplement.
Suggested Dosage: Take 1 level scoop (3gm) with 150-200 ml of water or your favourite non-acidic base beverage once in a day, excellent pre-workout or suggested by your fitness and health expert.