Skin plays a significant role in our body. Skin protects us from various diseases and also acts as a cloth to our organs and system. There is a real need to take care of your skin. The skin has its different types such as dry skin, oily skin, rough skin, sensitive skin and normal skin. Every skin has its properties it works on. But one needs to take proper measures for soft skin. Healthy skin helps you stay happy and hygienic.
Eat proper for your softer and blossoming skin. Here are the natural foods for keeping your skin well nourished.
Below Are 7 Natural Foods For Beautiful Skin
1. Chocolate: Dark chocolate bar makes your skin firm and supple. Have a bar which has cocoa count more than 70%. It helps to fight skin problems. The caffeine in the square of your chocolates helps you reduce the puffiness of the skin.
2. Yogurt: White dairy products keep your skin become firmer. Yogurt is beneficial for your body. It has a protein that keeps your skin calm and soft. It keeps your skin away from irritation, dry and sensitivity. Yogurt helps you prevent wrinkles and acts as an anti-aging food.
3. Pomegranate: Remove bottom lines and radicals from your face. Pomegranate is the best antioxidant for your skin. It smoothens and moisturizes skin.
4. Walnuts: walnut is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. it takes care of skin elasticity. Have walnut for snacks, improves your skin texture and complexion. It acts as exfoliant to your skin.
5. Vegetable: Women who eat red and yellow vegetables regularly tend to have fewer wrinkles around the eyes and fewer bottom lines. Adding pepper to this vegetable platter helps to keep skin sensitive. Vegetables decrease the chances of sun tanning.
6. Sunflower Seeds: It is a good source of vitamin E. It helps to protect skin from sun rays. It helps your skin firm and supple. Sunflower oil keeps your heels, lips and elbows softer when applied.
7. Green Tea: refreshing drink of the day is green tea. It helps you fight inflammation and removes redness. Having 2-3 cups of green tea every day helps your skin stay healthy.