We stand by, to our commitment to your satisfaction with our products and services. If you do experience an issue, please accept our apology in advance – you can be rest assured that we will work hard to make things right.
Our Return & Refund Policy is as follows:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased, you can always return it to us for a refund. Refunds issued will be for the cost of the merchandise only; shipping costs will not be reimbursed. Please note that we do not offer replacements or store credits at all.
To start the returns process, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide a return authorization code and address on where to return your items.
- The product(s) must be postmarked within 15 calendar days from when the order is first delivered / received.
- We highly recommend that you use a traceable courier for the shipping and transportation.
- We do not accept returns for unsealed or used products.
- If Customs removes or damages a returning product(s) during the course of an inspection or delay in delivery of any kind, you’ll need to contact them directly to start a damage or loss claim, as we will be unable to speak to them on your behalf, nor will we able to reimburse you in any way for damage or loss that may be caused.
- The amount will be credited to the same Account/Card used to do the payment before checkout within 30 days of receipt and inspection of the goods.